Thursday, April 24, 2014

23. Part of conclusion

The conclusion for me is still a work in progress, mostly because I am not yet sure how to end it since I feel that I end it abruptly.  Should I add anything else to the conclusion?

All in all this experience showed me that not every major deals with the same material.  Although that was known when starting this, I really did not expect that one of my subjects really would not have much to say about their experiences with summaries and whether they actually use them in their fields.  It would be interesting to know how many other majors do not use summaries the majority of the time because there isn't much writing unless doing a case analysis.  That would be the only limitation that came with this research, because there are just too many people to interview and not enough time to go around to every major.   

No comments:

Post a Comment