Tuesday, April 8, 2014

17. Digging Deeper

Data I plan on analyzing, besides what I have already, will be conducted with another subject and possibly another subject after them also.  I feel that for my first subject, although I got all the information I needed, I only had 6 questions and therefore in my opinion to get the length for the paper I need at least 2 more subjects and their explanations of my questions:

1.  Do you know what a summary is?
2.  Could you define a summary?
3.  How often would you say that you’ve used summaries in your major?
4.  Do you understand what a professor is expecting from you when they ask you for a summary?
5.  Are you aware that there are different types of summaries?

And from then on I would go on to ask if the subjects understand what a professor wants from them when asking for a summary.  From that and their responses I would try to dig deeper into why they think this way and why it is projected this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment