Thursday, April 24, 2014

22. What I worked on in class (methods section)

I had written this for my methods portion but I am unsure if I started out correctly or if I should add more detail.

                         All the participants were Kean University students, all were different majors, who will go by Claire, Mary, and Melina.  The participants were chosen to get a sense of how different majors use and can understand summaries whether they use them often or have only done them once in their college career. 
Claire, a senior who majors in Communications, was very confident during the interview and because there is a lot of writing in the communications major she answered everything thoroughly.  As opposed to Mary, a junior seeking a degree in Marketing, who very much was lost during the interview and could not answer my questions as thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment