Thursday, April 17, 2014

21. Post what we did in class

A good portion of this is what I did in class, but I also added a sentence of two. I had to go conduct one of the interviews right after the class and did not have time to formally add the transcript, which will probably be added to my next blog post.  This is what is to come...

While my subjects we quite cooperative with the interviews I had given them, some were not as responsive with what material they learned and their experiences with summaries because certain majors do not deal with analyzing and plots as much as others.  My interviews were short, but very to the point and only one of my subjects seemed to be uneasy when answering questions and it was obvious that although she understood the meaning of the questions and they were not difficult, during the interview there was a lot of hesitation and often times stuttering. 
                (POST PORTION OF TRANSCRIPT)

                

No comments:

Post a Comment