Thursday, March 6, 2014

11. Interview Protocal

I am going to keep the questions I had posted for blog 9, but when starting I will ask for my subject to state their major.  Question 1 will be  "How would you define a summary?  Do you understand what it is used for?" and once the questions are answered I will go into "So tell me about a time when you had to write a summary". Question 2 is "Are you aware of the other types of summary's?" and from there my other questions are
3.  For your major, how often would you say you use summary's?

4.  Do you understand what a professor is actually expecting from you when you are asked to present them with a summary?
5.  Do you feel it is an important thing to know how to proceed with a summary?


Between these questions I will ask more of the ones that give a more in depth answer to the questions but for now this is what I have.  I am having trouble thinking of other questions so any possible feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment