Thursday, January 30, 2014

2. The Shaggy Dog

I thought the first three out of the four stories of the The Shaggy Dog were funny.  I like how they turned situations into sayings that a lot of people do know and are aware of for different brands.  The great part is that it comes in at the end so the audience gets a good laugh.  The first one said at the end "...only Hugh can prevent florist friars" I automatically thought of the forest fires commercials with the bear pointing to you as he is saying that.  Although the other two were totally different concepts and were nothing like the Florist Fires one, I still found them equally entertaining.  I like the fact the the writer of this was willing to be creative even when the audience at first didn't know where they were going with this at first.  The features of the story gave the audience something, at least I think, wasn't expected at all but tied the story together to create a funny story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment